In the old days, any man who wanted to show his interest and affection towards a woman offered her flowers right from the first meeting. Nowadays, this custom has been replaced by other gifts, and this tradition is kept less and less.
However, studies show that women still like flowers and appreciate the gesture. There are also women who think that a bouquet of flowers only puts pressure on the first date. If you want to be charming, but without being misunderstood by your partner, keep reading this article.
- What flowers do you give on the first date?
- How many flowers are given on the first date?
- Types of bouquet of flowers on the first date
1. What flowers do you give on the first date?
There are some basic rules that you should follow if you want your gesture to have a positive impact on your partner and make her day more beautiful. Don't forget that the first thing he will see when you meet will be the bouquet of flowers, and it must be perfect. Here are the flowers you can offer on the first date:
- Roses: they are a classic choice and are suitable for many special occasions . Roses convey the fact that you are a classic man who has romantic and serious intentions.
- Lilies: whether you choose a colored or white lily, this flower is extremely feminine, with a strong fragrance, suitable for the special lady in your life.
- Orchid: it is a fragile and extremely refined flower, in addition, you do not need a bouquet with many threads to surprise your partner.
- Gerbera: giving these flowers is like giving a sunny spring day, because they are extremely colorful, positive and bright.
- Tulips: they are an excellent choice for a first date, thanks to their vibrant colors that pair perfectly with the raw green of the leaves.
2. How many flowers are given on the first date?
If you have decided on a certain flower, now is the time to think about how many threads you would like the bouquet to contain. Since it is a first meeting, it is important not to intimidate your partner and to impress her in a pleasant way, without her feeling overwhelmed. Here are the rules to keep in mind and how many flowers to offer on the first date:
- Don't give her a huge bouquet of flowers with lots of threads. The bouquet must be subtle and not pull towards the kitsch area. It is even advisable to abandon the bouquet in favor of a single rose, an always classic choice.
- If you choose to offer gerberas, you can form a bouquet from a few colored threads, because they are not as sophisticated as roses or orchids, and they are even more special the bigger the bouquet.
- People say that only odd numbers of flowers are given to living people, so take care to take into account traditions and customs and check that the bouquet does not contain an even number of threads.
If you haven't decided on a single type of flower yet, it's never a bad idea to offer a mixed bouquet of seasonal flowers . It is important to make sure that the bouquet has a pleasant, tasteful appearance. Ask the florist for advice, because he can help you with a personalized bouquet suitable for this occasion. Think about the message you want to convey. Whether you want to be romantic and serious, or fun and playful, there are flowers to suit any mood. Here are some ideas to inspire you:
- An arrangement of tulips, freesias and lisianthus expresses freedom and tenderness and is suitable for a woman full of life.
- The combination of red roses and white orchids are ideal for men who want to convey elegance and seriousness.
- Bouquets with pink roses, hydrangea and matiola are suitable for a sensitive, calm and attentive man.
Choosing the perfect bouquet is quite complicated and overwhelming, especially when there are currently so many options to choose from. Do not load the bouquet with a large number of plants of many varieties. The most beautiful bouquets are composed of one to a maximum of 3 varieties of flowers, besides which you can also add decorative leaves. Also, your bouquet should be fresh, and its size should not be exaggerated, especially on a first date.
Photo source: pexels.com
California Flowers - Livram zambete si flori, acum si in Bucuresti!