Bouquets of flowers are the perfect gift for almost any occasion. Whether you go to a birthday party or you want to show your love for your partner, or you offer them as a sign of gratitude for a colleague, with a special floral arrangement you will not fail. Through it you will easily and accurately express your emotions, which you may find harder to verbalize.
In winter there are a number of important events that you will inevitably celebrate and you will need this kind of gift. So you need to prepare properly for Christmas, New Year or Valentine's day, but also for other events that may take place, such as a wedding or a birthday.
- Winter flower bouquets suitable for every occasion
1.1. Flowers suitable for Christmas
1.2. Flowers suitable for Valentine's Day
1.3. Winter flowers suitable for weddings
1.4. Winter flowers for a special occasion
- How to take care of winter flowers?
1. Winter flower bouquets suitable for every occasion
Depending on each winter occasion, you can be sure that you will find special floral arrangements, specific to the season, if you use a modern florist. But you may be wondering which one to choose. In addition to the occasion on which they are offered, a criterion could be represented by what each one symbolizes.1.1 Flowers suitable for Christmas
A floral arrangement is the ideal gift you can give to a host at a party. In this situation, you can opt for a Christmas tree or a potted lily. The latter has large and intensely colored flowers, being in the center of attention in any home would be integrated, especially during the winter. At the same time, you can choose to give roses, winter jasmine that means purity and modesty (feelings characteristic of the Christmas period) or daffodil.
1.2 Flowers suitable for Valentine's day
On Valentine's Day, flowers are the surest way for your partner to show his love for his girlfriend / wife. In this regard, bouquets of roses it is traditionally the sign of love and the bond that has formed between the two. So, the most popular flower for this day is the rose in all its attractive shades.
Here is what you will send depending on the flower you choose to offer:
- The red rose - passion;
- The white rose - pure love;
- Yellow rose - friendship;
- Coral rose - desire;
- The pink rose - admiration;
- Primula - new love, new beginnings.
Choose a bouquet of roses or a box of roses to impress in the most pleasant way on this special day.
1.3 Winter flowers suitable for weddings
Among all the important aspects to consider when it comes to wedding planning, there are definitely floral arrangements. If this happy event takes place during the winter, the flowers will ideally complete this unique setting. Most couples prefer red roses to highlight their love or peonies that signify happy marriage, prosperity and luck. If you want to send a personalized message through flowers, here is what you can choose and what is the meaning of each:
- Room lily - love and determination;
- Calla lily - royal flowers that convey elegance;
- Gardenia - joy;
- The bouquet of hydrangeas - perseverance and sincere emotions.
1.4 Winter flowers for a special occasion
If you are going to a birthday party, an engagement party or a wedding anniversary, almost any type of floral arrangement is suitable. During the winter, you can opt for some special ones, specific to the season, taking into account what each variety symbolizes:
- Lilies - They are ideal due to the elegant trumpet-shaped buds and long stems;
- Bouquets of orchids - Orchids traditionally symbolize love and beauty, so they are a perfect way to share your feelings;
- Daisies - They can withstand low winter temperatures, making them the ideal gift this season. These are seasonal, vibrant and colorful flowers that look wonderful in a winter setting. At the same time, they are wonderful as part of a bouquet with other varieties of flowers.
Regardless of the occasion, you can choose to offer as well cryogenic roses with which you will be able to impress. The unique, special and creative arrangement will definitely get the reaction you want.
2. How to take care of winter flowers?
Changes in temperature and dry air can be real enemies for flowers. So, to properly care for your winter floral arrangement, be sure to follow a few simple steps:
- Keep flowers away from heat sources;
- Cut the bottom of the stems;
- Change the water regularly;
- Do not leave them in a cold space;
- Remove all leaves that will be below water level.
In conclusion, the flowers that you can offer in winter are available in various varieties, just like in the rest of the year. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Add more color, beauty and love to this season by choosing to give a special bouquet of flowers.
Photo source: Unsplah.com, Californiaflowers.ro, Shutterstock.com
California Flowers - Livram zambete si flori, acum si in Bucuresti!