Valentine's Day is celebrated in the life of every couple. Therefore, this also means headaches, in the case of those who do not know what to offer their loved one on this special day. If you are among these people and you do not know what flowers to choose for Valentine's Day, do not be discouraged, because you have below some ideas to help you choose a beautiful bouquet of flowers to mark this occasion properly.
- Flowers suitable for Valentine's Day
- What flowers to buy on Valentine's Day: criteria according to which to make the choice
1. Flowers suitable for Valentine's Day
Choose one bouquet of flowers suitable for Valentine's Day can be quite complicated. Some women love red roses. Other women don't even want to hear about roses, due to the fact that they may consider them too syrupy. In the same vein, some girls love pink flowers in any floral combination, and others prefer flowers in multiple colors because they look more interesting. Some lovers want tulips, others peonies, and others freesias and the list goes on.
Thus, the most suitable bouquet of flowers for Valentine's Day is the one chosen according to the personality of the lady or young lady who will be offered it, because they are romantic flowers. Such flowers should be chosen with great care, especially because the tastes of each person differ, and if you want to make a special gesture and offer a bouquet of flowers that will bring a smile on your face, you must choose it. according to certain personal criteria. Read below how you can make this choice much easier, especially if you are not the type of person who knows the type and meaning of each flower.
2. What flowers to buy on Valentine's Day: criteria according to which to make the choice
To ensure that you will not fail with the chosen bouquet, a variant often put into practice is the choice of flowers depending on the type of woman who will receive the bouquet. Therefore:
- Sensual, courageous women, always sincere, strong and confident at all times reflects, without a doubt, a personality that stands out and that is compatible with flowers such as trandafiri, peonies, chrysanthemums or frezii, in strong colors such as blue, blood red, orange, or purple, such as the following:
- Soft, fragile, romantic, young and dreamy girlfriends reflects a weak, childish, sentimental personality, which will be much better suited to low-intensity, pastel colors, such as pale pink, white, cream, light yellow, pale blue. The most suitable flowers for this personality pattern are peonies, tulips, chrysanthemums, as in the combinations below:
- A mature woman, maybe even a mother or grandmother, a woman with a past, with life experience, with a patient, calm, calculated, tenacious nature, reflects a special, serious, strong personality, as well as a so-called "sixth sense". Therefore, such flowers will undoubtedly suit special flowers such as daffodils, peonies, imperial lilies, hortensii or orhidee, in light colors such as pink, yellow, orange, as in the pictures below:
Choose personalized or atypical bouquets
Many people, when it comes to making a beautiful gesture for their loved one, think of a bouquet of flowers, without too many details. Well, doesn't the special person in your life deserve something special, a special gift that he will never forget? That's why if you want to do something different this year from Valentine's Day, give your great love a special, personalized bouquet of flowers, created according to the flowers she loves the most and her favorite colors. If you do not know what they are, then you can use something new, but simpler, for which you do not need to know so many details. This unique gift can consist of cryogenic roses which to keep for a long time, flowers in a box, a glass globe inside which is a cryogenic rose, a gift box special, with champagne, chocolate and roses or a teddy bear created from roses.
No matter what kind of bouquet you decide to give to your loved one, don't forget to pay close attention to an essential aspect, namely not to give him the type of flowers you know he doesn't like and not to give the bouquet at the end of the day. started so that you can start your day harmoniously.
Which bouquet would you choose for the special person in your life?
Photo source: Pexels.com, Californiaflowers.ro