"Just living is not enough, said the Butterfly. You also need sunlight, freedom and a flower' , said the Danish writer Hans Christian Andersen. Have you thought about what life would look like without flowers? It would probably lack the magic of a white rose petal or the smell of a hyacinth, freshly plucked from the garden.
Life would lose its charm and be really sad. Flowers invite joy, and white flowers invite hope and exude innocence. A bouquet of white, chubby flowers represents the most beautiful gesture of love, regardless of whether it is offered by your husband, your best friend or your favorite aunt.
1. Bouquets of white flowers: what do they mean?
White does not mean the absence of color. On the contrary! It exudes life and regeneration, offers hope and joy. White flowers have various meanings depending on the situation and the message you want to convey. For example, in Egypt, white lotus flowers represent transformation, in Great Britain the white lily is associated with the sunrise and the beginning of life, and we Romanians see white roses as messengers of devoted friendship. A bouquet of white flowers can represent a " Don't forget me!" ‟ hidden or a “ You are special! ‟ spoken from the heart.2. In what contexts can you offer a bouquet of white flowers
Since flowers are the messengers of feelings, it is important to choose the right color wisely, you just don't want to leave room for inappropriate interpretations. Here are the situations in which you can offer a bouquet of white flowers:
- when you are invited to the table; although the Code of Good Manners does not specify whether you must bring a bouquet of flowers or not, still take into account the courtesy of the host who invited you. Aim for bouquets of white, simple flowers, such as chrysanthemums in mid-autumn or delicate tulips in early spring. Keep in mind that simplicity is always effective;
- when you want to say "Thank you", a bouquet of white freesias , the symbol of friendship, will strengthen even more the bond of attachment between you and your loved ones. Also, freesias are the symbol of mystery and platonic love;
- when you are invited to a young lady's coming-of-age or a birthday, you can't go wrong with a voluminous bouquet of white flowers, the expression of a new beginning;
- if you are a bride, you can choose a bouquet of white flowers, the clear symbol of refinement and elegance;
- the baptism of a child will always represent the most beautiful moment in the life of the new parents, and a floral arrangement decorated with a cute teddy bear will definitely be appreciated. If your friend has just given birth, you can congratulate her by sending her a box of natural roses by courier . You will move her to tears.
- the death of a loved one is hard felt by family and close friends. As a sign of longing and respect, a funeral wreath decorated with flowers or roses is an option to consider.
Combining flowers in a bouquet is recommended by specialists from all over the world. The process of creating a bouquet of flowers is like a declaration of love. Finally, you took your heart in your teeth and decided that it is necessary to communicate your feelings to him. At first, you look at everything with hope, but also with a little fear. Then, dress the bouquet with a sincere "I love you" , but add other words to reinforce your message.
Florists do the same: first, they choose two or three main flowers, then outline the rest of the decoration with secondary flowers that support the harmony of the bouquet.
So, here are some ideas for bouquets of white flowers:
- a bouquet of white hydrangeas , the symbol of unconditional love, blends delicately with a pair of white, imperial lilies. They can decorate the coffee table in the living room for a delicate atmosphere in the house and a special smell;
- a bouquet of orchids goes well with hypericum, and if you want to attract attention, then choose a bouquet of white orchids and roses, a special arrangement for a birthday
- white roses are nicknamed the flowers of the bride and personalize the birth of the goddess of beauty, Aphrodite. It represents power and love, two characteristics necessary for a long-lasting relationship. You can't go wrong if you choose such an arrangement for a civil wedding or a religious ceremony.
- at the beginning of the school year, as a sign of affection, the children give the teachers a bouquet of flowers. White peonies are the symbol of courage and confidence that the little one is in good hands, which will polish his mind and guide his steps in life.
- for Christmas or Easter, you can send a bouquet of white flowers to your business partners, showing attention and care. A box with white roses or a bouquet of white ranunculus with freesias and gerberas can end the much-dreamed-of project.
Remember: A flower is never in competition with the one next to it. It just blossoms, just like human emotions.
Photo source: Shutterstock.com, CaliforniaFlowers.ro.
California Flowers - Livram zambete si flori, acum si in Bucuresti!